Effect of Renal Cleaner in Broilers
Location of trial: Arsenjan, Fars province, Iran
Experimented animals: 20,000 Broilers
Report aim: Assess the effect of Renal Cleaner on Broiler chicken
“It has been a long time that I have been using XVET products and I am totally aware of the effect of XVET products. Therefore, I decided to do a scientific trial on Renal Cleaner. The idea came from the point that I was clearly observing viability after Renal Cleaner administration in poultry farms and at the end of cycles the FCR and flock weight gain was improving even though Renal Cleaner was suggested to be used for short period and not continuously in farm. As I have been working as Clinician in poultry industry and I have broiler farms myself, I decided to have a research in my own farms and I did this research for two consecutive cycles” – Farm and Veterinary Pharmacy Owner
Material, methods and results:
The trial started in two different houses with the same nutritional plan and other relevant factors. The number of birds in each house was 10.000 and houses were placed next to each other.
- Renal Cleaner was administered as 0.5 ml for 24 hours and two times a week starting from day 10 onwards.
- The rearing period was 45 days.
- No antibiotic admiration was needed in control or Renal Cleaner house.
- Average feed consumption in the Renal Cleaner group was 285 gr more than the control group with the higher body weight of 160 gr for Renal Cleaner group.
- Renal Cleaner was administered as 1 ml for 24 hours and for two times a week starting from day 10.
- The rearing period of this cycle was for 46 days.
- Treatment with antibiotic (Doxycycline) was needed for control group, but there was no need for antibiotics in Renal Cleaner group.
- At the end of this cycle there was difference between two groups with 300 gr more feed consumption and 172 gr more body weight for Renal Cleaner group.
“This experiment was a great experience for me and I decided to share my experience with many of poultry houses and suggest them to use Renal Cleaner, XVET Germany. I saw that a flock will be in a better condition related to health and immunity by continuous use of Renal Cleaner and obviously the antibiotic consumption will be less. I decided to share my experience with XVET team with pleasure” – Farm and Veterinary Pharmacy Owner