The effect of Turbo Tox® on growth rate and feed…
The effect of Turbo Tox® on growth rate and feed conversion ratio in comparison with antibiotic was investigated on broiler. The experimental treatments are shown in Table 1.
Result is investigating the positive effect of Turbo Tox on final weight (Figure 1) and feed conversion ratio (Figure 2)
It is concluded that using Turbo Tox® as Non-Antibiotic growth promoter improved (P < 0.05) growth rate with the highest rate for treatment with 1.5 kg per ton of feed. 1.5 kg per ton of feed has lower FCR as well.
Reference: Br. Beatriz Cornejo Flores., 2015. The production response of broiler chicken of Cobb 500 to two different inclusion levels of a Non-Antibiotic growth enhancer. Academic school of professional Zootechnics, Faculty of agroscience, Peru.
Main benefits of adding Turbo Tox®:
- “NON-ANTIBIOTIC” GROWTH PROMOTER
- IMPROVES WEIGHT GAIN, EGG AND MEAT YIELD
- TRIGGERS INTESTINAL NON-SPECIFIC IMMUNE MODULATION
- FEED PRESERVATIVE AGAINST MOULDS, BACTERIA, VECTORS AND MYCOTOXINS
- BETTER LITTER QUALITY
- IMPROVED FEED PERFORMANCE